Defibtech Lifeline ARM Automated Chest Compression System
- New Defibtech Lifeline ARM Automated Chest Compression Device
- 1 Year Device Warranty
- 3 Patient PADs
- Compression Module
- Patient Backboard
- Battery Pack
- Backpack Carry Case
- Stabilization Strap
- Power Module
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
The Defibtech Lifeline ARM automated chest compression system provides continuous hands-free chest compressions.
- Automated AHA CPR – Compression rate and depth are programmed into the Lifeline ARM based on American Heart Association recommendations.
- Automatic Adjustments – Intelligent compression software automatically adjusts to different patient resistances so that every patient receives optimal treatment. Continuous compressions are delivered at the appropriate depth and rate for maximum CPR effectiveness.
- Free Up First Responders – Instead of being limited to only performing CPR, First Responders can perform other lifesaving duties like wound care, defibrillation, provide rescue breaths, or intubation. The ARM delivers extended periods of continuous compressions thanks to its long-lasting battery.
- Real-Time Protocol Selection – This feature allows rescuers to choose between compressions and compressions-with-breaths. The ARM uses an audible chirp and LED indicator to let rescuers know when to deliver breaths.
- Removable Compression Module – The unique removable compression module promotes faster deployment, better portability, and easier servicing.
- Fast – The single-piece frame is quick to set up, so CPR can be administered in seconds.
The Defibtech ARM’s 3-piece design is easy to set up and use.
- Simple Setup – Just set the backboard beneath the patient, snap the frame’s arm into the backboard, and twist the motor at the top of the frame into place.
- Fast Action – With the Lifeline ARM in place, simply press the power button, adjust the piston height to the patient’s chest, and then choose the CPR protocol (either compressions or compressions-with-breaths).
- Rechargeable Battery – The battery included is rechargeable and will last about 3 years of regular use.
- Simple Maintenance – Scheduled preventive maintenance is only needed once every 18 months. When the ARM requires maintenance, the service light indicator will alert.
- Convenient Data Transfer – A USB port allows you to capture event data easily for quality improvement and quality assurance reviews.
The Defibtech Lifeline ARM ACC System is sturdy and dependable.
- Built To Last – This chest compression device has been tested to military shock and vibration standards. The frame and backboard are made of sturdy, durable materials.
- Portable – A canvas carrying case keeps all the ARM’s components organized and safely secured in foam insets. The 3-piece construction makes for fast setup in any location.
- Versatile – The Defibtech Lifeline ARM is designed to provide uninterrupted CPR whether at the scene of an emergency, in an ambulance, or in a hospital.
Dimensions24" x 18" x 10"
Defibtech Lifeline ARM Automated Chest Compression Device Charging Station
For Use WithDefibtech Lifeline ARM
Recertified ZOLL X Series Defibrillator 12-Lead
- Refurbished ZOLL X Series Personal Defibrillator
- 1 Year Warranty
- ECG Trunk Cable
- ECG Precordial Leads
- 5 Pairs of ECG Electrodes
- Therapy Cable
- SpO2 Sensor
- NIBP Cuff/Hose
- 1 Set of Stat Padz
- New Battery
- Carry Case
- User Manual
- Free Shipping
- Compact – The ZOLL X Series weighs in at just 11.7 lbs so it’s highly portable and able to be transported wherever it’s needed.
- SurePower System – The unit’s Lithium-ion SurePower II battery delivers 6 hours of continuous run time.
- Total Vision – The ZOLL X has a configurable 6.5″ display, showing you up to four waveforms simultaneously. It also lets you see all 12 ECG leads, or a static and dynamic 12-lead “split screen” view.
- See-Thru CPR Technology – This feature filters out compression activity from the ECG signals for continuous CPR and less pre-shock pauses.
- Real CPR Help – Guides compressions to the optimal guideline-compliant depth and rate of compression.
- CPR Dashboard – This device includes a real-time window displaying some of the key metrics (like compression depth, rate, etc.) that gives users and teams a live look at the quality of the CPR being given.
- Military-Grade Durability – Driven by requirements from air transports and field military operations, the ZOLL X is IP55 rated and thoroughly drop-tested.
- Neonate Capabilities – The ZOLL X Series is the only cardiac monitor/defibrillator able to monitor neonatal patients.
- Intelligent Detection – At 94% sensitivity of detection of early STEMI, the 12-lead algorithm is unmatched by other popular monitors.
- Advanced Charting – The ZOLL X utilizes electronic charting, the built-in memory captures the complete patient record – 24 hours of event (ECG and vital signs) or trend data, and up to 1,000 time-stamped events.
- Additional Features – Capnography, pulse oximetry, three invasive pressures, two temperatures channels, non-invasive blood pressure, 12-lead capabilities.
- Trusted and Time-Tested – ZOLL has been one of the most reputable manufacturers in the defibrillator industry for decades. These devices are trusted by emergency services all over the United States.
Why Shop Recertified?
- Budget-Friendly – Refurbished defibrillators are often half the price of a new unit yet perform all the same lifesaving functions.
- Thorough Inspections – Every single device goes through an 18-step recertification process by One Beat’s team of bio-medical device experts. Devices are then tested repeatedly before being approved for sale.
- Confidence – We back every recertified defibrillator we sell with a 2-year warranty.
- Brand New Accessories – Each device arrives patient-ready with brand new device accessories.
- Go Green – Buying a recertified cardiac monitor is more environmentally conscious than purchasing a brand new one.
Configuration12 Lead, AED, Pacing, SpO2, NIBP, EtCO2, Wi-Fi
Dimensions8.9" x 10.4" x 7.9"