ZOLL AED 3 With Real CPR Help Complete AED Package
Save $125 With Code AWARE125
Save $200 With Code HEALTH200
Save $200 With Code SPRING200
- New ZOLL AED 3 Defibrillator
- 8 Year Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 Set of CPR Uni-PADz (5 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 Lithium Battery (5 Year Life)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- FREE Storage Cabinet
- FREE AED Wall Sign
- FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS SHIPPING
Emergencies happen when we least expect them, oftentimes in public spaces. Be sure that your school, office, park, restaurant, or event venue is prepared with the ZOLL AED 3. This unit enables anyone to perform quality CPR on a cardiac arrest victim – including those without CPR or AED training. Unlike other defibrillators, the ZOLL AED 3 will explicitly tell you to "push harder" or "push faster," guiding you to the optimal CPR rate & depth. This unit offers revolutionary technology that makes rapid response defibrillation more accessible to the public than ever before. The ZOLL AED 3 features a pediatric rescue button, live CPR feedback, and pads and batteries that last 5 years. This package also includes a FREE wall cabinet and wall sign so it's perfect for public spaces.
The perfect public access AED makes lifesaving action accessible for anyone.
- Live CPR Gauge – A full-color bar gauge displays real-time feedback on CPR compression depth, showing you the proper depth for each compression. A CPR cycle countdown timer, shock count, and total elapsed time allow rescuers to keep track of helpful information throughout the rescue process.
- 3″ Touch-Screen Full-Color Display – Each step of the rescue process is illustrated in clear full-color images. That means rescuers are told exactly what to do, with or without formal CPR training.
- Real-Time CPR Help – In addition to rescue images displayed on the LCD, the ZOLL AED 3 tells you verbally to “push harder” or encourages you (“good compressions”) to guide you to the optimal CPR compression rate and depth.
- Pediatric Rescue Button – Save precious time in rescue situations involving kids by instantly changing the shock and CPR protocols to Pediatric Mode. Plus, the CPR-Uni PADz electrodes work on both adult and pediatric patients so there’s no need for a separate set of pediatric PADs.
- 8 Seconds To Shock – The ability to deliver faster treatment and continuous CPR means better chances of survival for the victim.
- Accessibility – With a simple exterior, easy-to-use interface, and comprehensive rescue guidance, anyone can use the ZOLL AED 3 to perform critical life-saving CPR.
The ZOLL AED 3 is the easiest defibrillator to own, operate, and maintain.
- Convenient Accessories – Most AEDs require maintenance on batteries and PADs every two years. In the ZOLL AED 3, both the battery and electrode PADs only need to be replaced every 5 years.
- Smart Battery – Never worry that your AED won’t work when it’s needed. The battery level is shown on the LCD screen so you can easily keep track of your device’s power.
- Touch Screen Display – Access information or enable configurations quickly and easily using the ZOLL AED 3’s touch screen display.
- Rugged Design – With an IP rating of 55, your ZOLL AED 3 is protected from water, dust, and dirt – and can withstand up to a 1 meter drop.
- Mobile – A built-in carry-handle makes for easier emergency transport when your device is needed.
- Cabinet Package – Our FREE cabinet package comes with everything your facility needs to be AED Ready.