Eitan Sapphire Multi-Therapy Infusion Pump
- New Eitan Sapphire Infusion Pump
- Rechargeable Battery
- Power Supply
- User Manual On CD
- FREE Shipping
Created specifically for EMS personnel, the Eitan Sapphire is one infusion pump that provides many therapies.
- Precise – The Sapphire has an industry-leading flow rate accuracy and exceptional flow continuity.
- Multi-Therapy Capable – The Eitan Sapphire Multi-Therapy IV infusion pump system is equipped to perform TPN, PCA, continuous, multi-step, piggyback, intermittent, epidural, and PIEB therapies.
- Adaptable – This device boasts configurable settings, patient specific parameters, and the highest +/- 2.5% accuracy rate. Easily switch between pump and gravity infusion using a single user interface for all infusions. This unit is designed to get the job done in a hospital, ambulance, or anywhere needed. Plus, you can upgrade the device’s software to gain additional therapy modes.
Better performance from the Eitan Sapphire Infusion Pump drives higher quality patient care.
– Four lock levels ensure patient safety, while smart software helps minimize dosage errors and false alarms.
– A built-in anti-free flow mechanism is included in the pump and administration set.
– Includes an auto restart feature after downstream occlusion as well as a resume option after shutdown during infusion.
– On-screen alarm troubleshooting alerts you to issues immediately.
– Built to withstand the drops, bumps, and splashes that occur during routine use. Highly durable unit with strong protection against fluids, impact, and power surges means you’ll incur less maintenance and replacement costs over time.
Emergency Response Highlights
– Long Battery Life – 24hrs @ 125 mL/h
– Approved for air and ground medical transport
– Durable design with small footprint for easy transport
– Fast setup and programming
– Touchscreen functions even when wet
– Easy switch between pump and gravity infusion
– Multiple mounting and carrying solutions
– Customizable with versatile programming options
– Extensive drug library with simple search features
Dimensions5.63" x 3.78" x 1.93"