Individual American Red Cross Virtual CPR/AED Training Course
Special Xponential Pricing!
Be prepared to save a life at your fitness studio. Complete your American Red Cross CPR/AED Certification from the comfort of your own home or office. This course allows you to conveniently train at your own location while still being able to practice hands-on skills and receive direct feedback from American Red Cross-certified CPR instructors. By purchasing this course, you'll receive access to access to a virtual American Red Cross CPR training course on the date of your choice. You'll also receive a hands-on training skills kit. During the virtual certification, students will join a web conference with their CPR instructor to demonstrate their hands-on skills.
*Once virtual training is initiated, there will be no refund. Purchase includes CPR training access for one individual.
How Does Virtual CPR Training Work?
- Add this course to your cart and complete your purchase
- Follow the instructions in your confirmation email to schedule your training session
- Receive the hands-on training materials sent by our team
- Attend and complete your CPR training sessions on the date you scheduled
- Receive your 2-year American Red Cross CPR Certification card by email
Topics This Course Will Cover:
- Recognizing and responding to emergency scenarios
- Performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Performing multi-rescuer CPR
- When and how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Identifying and responding to choking victims
CertificationAmerican Red Cross
Certification Length2 Years