HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED – Xponential Bundle
Special Xponential Pricing!
*Exclusive pricing will only be honored for Xponential accounts.
- New HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED
- Adult Pad-Pak (Pre-Installed With 4-Year warranty)
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty On AED Unit
- User Manual
- Quick User Guide
- AED Carrying Case
- Double Sided AED Wall Sign
- AED Storage / Display Wall Cabinet
- FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Pack
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS Shipping
The HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED is a compact and low-maintenance defibrillator.
- Low Maintenance – Unlike most AEDs, the 350P uses electrode PADs and a battery combined into a single cartridge. Over a 4 year span, most other popular AEDs will need one battery replacement and two PAD replacements. The HeartSine 350P will only need one PAD-PAK replacement in the same timeframe.
- Compact Design – The 350P is the smallest and lightest AED available today at just 8.0″ x 7.25″ x 1.9″ and 2.4lbs. The compact, portable design makes this unit a great fit for any business, home, or vehicle.
- One Expiration Date – The HeartSine Samaritan 350P PAD-PAK incorporates the electrode PADs and battery in a single cartridge system, so you only have to keep track of one accessory and expiration date.
- Weekly Self-Tests – This unit performs weekly self-tests and has a green flashing indicator so you know the device is rescue ready.
- Easy Upgrade – The HeartSine 350P is the only AED with an available upgrade post-purchase. The HeartSine Gateway attachment (sold separately) equips your device with Wi-Fi capabilities and allows you to track weekly self-tests, battery levels, and expiration dates.
The 350P comes equipped with the latest in advanced real-time CPR coaching and feedback.
- CPR Coaching – The 350P features visual and verbal prompts guiding you step-by-step through the rescue process. Icons on the front of the device light up showing you which step of the process you’re on. Clear audio prompts provide steady guidance on how to perform each and every rescue task.
- SCOPE Biphasic Technology – The 350P adjusts its shock level automatically depending on patient resistance to electrical currents. The HeartSine 350P is designed to monitor and adapt to provide victims with the best therapy possible when it matters most.
- Built To Last – The HeartSine 350P comes with an Ingress Protection Rating of 56, so it’s protected well against water, dust, and dirt. Plus, with an 8 year warranty, the HeartSine 350P is your long-lasting AED solution.
- Shock Delivery – the HeartSine Samaritan Pad AED is available in a semi-automatic or fully automatic configuration. The HeartSine 350P AED is semi-automatic, meaning rescuers must manually press a button when prompted in order to administer a shock during a rescue. Meanwhile, the 360P AED is fully automatic, meaning the device will deliver a shock on its own during a rescue.