Recertified ZOLL X Series Defibrillator 12-Lead
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
For Special Pricing, Call (866)-479-4782
- Refurbished ZOLL X Series Personal Defibrillator
- 1 Year Warranty
- ECG Trunk Cable
- ECG Precordial Leads
- 5 Pairs of ECG Electrodes
- Therapy Cable
- SpO2 Sensor
- NIBP Cuff/Hose
- 1 Set of Stat Padz
- New Battery
- Carry Case
- User Manual
- Free Shipping
- Compact – The ZOLL X Series weighs in at just 11.7 lbs so it’s highly portable and able to be transported wherever it’s needed.
- SurePower System – The unit’s Lithium-ion SurePower II battery delivers 6 hours of continuous run time.
- Total Vision – The ZOLL X has a configurable 6.5″ display, showing you up to four waveforms simultaneously. It also lets you see all 12 ECG leads, or a static and dynamic 12-lead “split screen” view.
- See-Thru CPR Technology – This feature filters out compression activity from the ECG signals for continuous CPR and less pre-shock pauses.
- Real CPR Help – Guides compressions to the optimal guideline-compliant depth and rate of compression.
- CPR Dashboard – This device includes a real-time window displaying some of the key metrics (like compression depth, rate, etc.) that gives users and teams a live look at the quality of the CPR being given.
- Military-Grade Durability – Driven by requirements from air transports and field military operations, the ZOLL X is IP55 rated and thoroughly drop-tested.
- Neonate Capabilities – The ZOLL X Series is the only cardiac monitor/defibrillator able to monitor neonatal patients.
- Intelligent Detection – At 94% sensitivity of detection of early STEMI, the 12-lead algorithm is unmatched by other popular monitors.
- Advanced Charting – The ZOLL X utilizes electronic charting, the built-in memory captures the complete patient record – 24 hours of event (ECG and vital signs) or trend data, and up to 1,000 time-stamped events.
- Additional Features – Capnography, pulse oximetry, three invasive pressures, two temperatures channels, non-invasive blood pressure, 12-lead capabilities.
- Trusted and Time-Tested – ZOLL has been one of the most reputable manufacturers in the defibrillator industry for decades. These devices are trusted by emergency services all over the United States.
Why Shop Recertified?
- Budget-Friendly – Refurbished defibrillators are often half the price of a new unit yet perform all the same lifesaving functions.
- Thorough Inspections – Every single device goes through an 18-step recertification process by One Beat’s team of bio-medical device experts. Devices are then tested repeatedly before being approved for sale.
- Confidence – We back every recertified defibrillator we sell with a 2-year warranty.
- Brand New Accessories – Each device arrives patient-ready with brand new device accessories.
- Go Green – Buying a recertified cardiac monitor is more environmentally conscious than purchasing a brand new one.
Configuration12 Lead, AED, Pacing, SpO2, NIBP, EtCO2, Wi-Fi
Dimensions8.9" x 10.4" x 7.9"