HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P AED
Save $125 With Code MAY125
- New HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P AED Unit
- 8 Year Warranty On AED Unit
- Adult PAD-PAK (Electrode PADs & Battery Cartridge)
- User Manual
- Quick Rescue Reference Guide
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Pack
- FREE UPS Shipping
The HeartSine Samaritan 450P AED is a compact and low-maintenance defibrillator.
- Low Maintenance – Unlike most AEDs, the 450P uses electrode PADs and a battery combined into a single cartridge. Over a 4 year span, most other popular AEDs will need one battery replacement and two PAD replacements. The HeartSine 450P will only need one PAD-PAK replacement in the same timeframe.
- Compact Design – The 450P is the smallest and lightest AED available today at just 8.0″ x 7.25″ x 1.9″ and 2.4lbs. The compact, portable design makes this unit a great fit for any business, home, or vehicle.
- One Expiration Date – The HeartSine 450P PAD-PAK incorporates the electrode PADs and battery in a single cartridge system, so you only have to keep track of one accessory and expiration date.
- Weekly Self-Tests – The 450P performs weekly self-tests and has a green flashing indicator so you know the device is rescue ready.
- Easy Upgrade – The HeartSine 450P is the only AED with an available upgrade post-purchase. The HeartSine Gateway attachment (sold separately) equips your device with Wi-Fi capabilities and allows you to track weekly self-tests, battery levels, and expiration dates.
The 450P comes equipped with the latest in advanced real-time CPR coaching and feedback.
- CPR Coaching – The 450P features visual and verbal prompts guiding you step-by-step through the rescue process. Icons on the front of the device light up showing you which step of the process you’re on. Clear audio prompts provide steady guidance on how to perform each and every rescue task.
- Real-Time CPR Feedback – A bright gauge on the device tells you in real-time if your compression rate is within the ideal range. Simultaneously, the verbal guidance will tell you to ‘push faster’ or ‘push slower’ and will even remind you to continue performing CPR if no compressions are detected.
- SCOPE Biphasic Technology – The 450P adjusts its shock level automatically depending on patient resistance to electrical currents. The HeartSine 450P is designed to monitor and adapt to provide victims with the best therapy possible when it matters most.
- Built To Last – The HeartSine 450P comes with an Ingress Protection Rating of 56, so it’s protected well against water, dust, and dirt. Plus, with an 8 year warranty, the HeartSine 450P is your long-lasting AED solution.
Dimensions8.0" x 7.2" x 1.9"
Shock DeliveryFully Automatic
Part Numbers80515-000002 , 450-STR-US-10