HeartSine Gateway for Samaritan PAD AED with Carry Case
- New HeartSine Gateway for Samaritan Pad AED
- Carry Case
- 4 CR123A Lithium Batteries
- Device Removal Tool
- User Manual
- FREE Shipping
Simplify the maintenance on your fleet of AEDs.
- Expiration Date Monitoring – The HeartSine Gateway keeps track of AED electrode pad and battery (PAD-PAK) expiration dates, alerting you ahead of time when a replacement will be needed.
- Monitor All Your AEDs – Easily monitor all the HeartSine AEDs in your fleet over Wi-Fi.
- Economical – The HeartSine Samaritan PAD line of AEDs were designed with affordability in mind, so these units have low starting prices, inexpensive accessories, and can be upgraded at a low cost. A new HeartSine AED purchased with the Gateway upgrade is still less expensive than most of the other competing new AEDs that offer the same features.
- Wi-Fi Connection – Connects over 2.4GHz networks. MAC address label simplifies setup.
- Self-Test Notifications – Weekly AED self-tests ensure your device is always ready. Results are sent via W-Fi if any issues such as low battery are identified.
- Compatible – The HeartSine Gateway is compatible with all HeartSine Samaritan PAD models manufactured during or after 2013 (with serial number beginning with “13” or above) including HeartSine 350P AED, HeartSine 360P AED, and HeartSine 450P AED.
For Use WithHeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P, and 450P AEDs
Dimensions9.21" x 7.25" x 1.9"