Recertified HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
- Recertified Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P AED Unit
- 2-Year Warranty
- Adult PAD-PAK (Electrode PADs and Battery Cartridge)
- FREE Samaritan PAD Carrying Case
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS Shipping
The HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED makes it easy and economical to be prepared for an emergency.
- Single Cartridge – The HeartSine PAD-PAK incorporates the electrode PADs and battery in a single cartridge system, meaning you only have to keep track of one accessory and expiration date. By combining the AED PADs and battery into a single cartridge system, the 350P passes significant savings on to consumers.
- Two Buttons – This AED just has a power button and shock button, cutting down on confusion in tense moments.
- Weekly Self-Tests – The 350P performs weekly self-tests and has a green flashing indicator that lets you know the device is ready for action.
- Affordable Maintenance – Many other AEDs on the market have PADs that must be replaced more frequently in addition to also requiring expensive battery replacements. The HeartSine PAD-PAK’s 4-year shelf-life is comparable to other AED batteries and outlasts the shelf-life of most other AED PADs.
- Pricing – The HeartSine 350P device is priced competitively while still offering comparable features to the latest AEDs on the market such as audible CPR coaching.
The HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED includes similar features as comparable defibrillators at a fraction of the price.
- CPR Coaching – The 350P features visual and voice prompts guide you step-by-step through the rescue process. Device icons will light up showing you which step you are on while clear audio prompts will provide steady guidance on how to perform each and every step. CPR compressions are guided through an audible metronome.
- SCOPE Biphasic Technology – The 350P adjusts its shock level automatically depending on varying patient impedances (resistance to electrical currents). This means your device will monitor and adapt during the rescue situation.
- Easily Upgradable – You can upgrade your device easily whenever the need arises. The HeartSine Gateway attachment provides your device with Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing for easy management and monitoring of remote devices in multiple locations. Unlike other AEDs that require all features to be enabled at purchase, the 350P allows you to upgrade your device at any point in time by getting a HeartSine Gateway.
- Size – The 350P is the smallest AED available at 8.0” x 7.25” x 1.9” and 2.4 lbs. making it a great fit for all buildings, businesses, and even homes.
- IP56 Rating – Despite being the smallest AED the 350P is built durable, receiving an Ingress Protection Rating of 56 – so it is protected against water, dust, and dirt.
Dimensions8" x 7.25" x 1.9"
Part Numbers80514-000263 , 350-STR-US-10