ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
Save $125 With Code MAY125
- New ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
- 7 Year Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 Set of CPR-D PADz (5 Year Shelf Life)
- 10 Pack of Duracell Batteries (5 Year Life)
- Soft AED Carrying Case
- User Manual
- ZOLL Data Event Review Software
- Quick Reference Guide
- FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS SHIPPING
The ZOLL AED Plus enables anyone to provide high-quality CPR in emergency situations.
- Real-Time Interactive CPR Coaching – Every sudden cardiac arrest victim needs high-quality CPR. The ZOLL AED Plus provides best-in-class, real-time CPR coaching. Audio, visual, and text displays guide users through the entire rescue process. This personal defibrillator is designed to show lay rescuers how to deliver lifesaving CPR during an emergency.
- Real-Time Feedback – The ZOLL AED Plus uses its CPR-D PADz to give real-time feedback on the compressions you perform. This personal defibrillator will tell you to push harder, faster, or slower, guiding you to the optimal compression rate and depth.
- Visual Cues – The ZOLL AED Plus comes with visual prompts on the front of the device that show each step of the rescue process. An LED indicator tells you which step you’re on while the verbal feedback tells you how to execute each step.
With superior accessories, the ZOLL AED Plus is ready at a moment’s notice.
- Simple Maintenance – This unit is easy to use and maintain, which means you won’t have to buy or replace anything for 5 years as long as the device is not used.
- Innovative PADs – The one-piece electrode design on the CPR-D PADz makes applying them to the patient easier and faster. The PADs also show you where exactly to push during compressions.
- Long Shelf Life – Other AEDs require maintenance every 2 years. As long as you don’t use this personal defibrillator during an emergency, the ZOLL AED Plus only needs its PADs and batteries replaced every 5 years. Plus, while other defibrillators use expensive proprietary batteries, this device uses Duracell type 123 batteries that are easy and inexpensive to replace.
- One-Piece Electrodes – CPR-D PADz are the industry’s easiest PADs to use during an emergency. Their one-piece construction makes placing the PADs correctly easier for lay rescuers – saving precious time when it counts.
The ZOLL AED Plus provides dependability when it matters most.
- Self-Testing – This unit performs periodic regular self-tests on its PADs, batteries, and internal circuitry. If a test is failed, the AED will show a red ‘X’ on the status indicator and the device will beep.
- ZOLL Green – The ZOLL AED Plus is one of the most instantly recognizable AEDs on the market. The easy-to-spot design features bright green coloring and ‘AED’ written in large bold letters on the cover, which helps when locating the device during time-sensitive emergencies.
- Trusted and Time-Tested – ZOLL has been one of the most reputable manufacturers in the defibrillator industry for decades. These devices are trusted by emergency services all over the United States.
Dimensions5.2" x 9.5" x 11.5"