ZOLL AED 3® Trainer featuring Real CPR Help®
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Device
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-PADz® Electrode Training Harness
- Trainer Electrode Gels/Liner for ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-PADz
- 4 D-Cell Batteries
- Operator’s Guide
- Free Shipping
The ZOLL AED 3® Trainer is the only automated external defibrillator (AED) training solution that provides Real CPR Help® – real-time feedback on a trainee’s compression quality so they can learn in real-time. This device teaches students the proper rate and depth of CPR chest compression in a low-stress training setting. The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is designed to closely mimic the operation of the clinical ZOLL AED 3, offering students a more realistic rescue experience.
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer package is designed to incorporate everything you need to teach someone to use a ZOLL AED 3.
- An active LCD display with full-color rescue images that mirror what a student will see on a clinical ZOLL AED 3 device.
- There are contact sensors in the training pads that detect pad contact with the Manikin, which eliminates the need for a remote control to support rescue simulations.
- An on-device pause button allows the instructor to pause a training scenario.
- Instructors can set up various rescue scenarios directly on the trainer using soft keys.
- The AED 3 Trainer has long-lasting batteries and electrodes.
- This device is 2015 AHA and ERC Guidelines Ready.
Configuration and training scenario management is performed on the trainer itself. Configurable options include:
- Training scenario
- Operating mode (semi-automatic or fully automatic)
- Lay-rescuer prompts
- Check-breathing prompts
- Voice-prompt volume
Dimensions5" x 9.3" x 9.7"