Vyaire CareFusion ReVel Ventilator
- New Vyaire CareFusion ReVel Ventilator
- Power Adapter with Power Cord
- Oxygen (O2) Hose
- Carrying Case
- Main Battery
- Adult Patient Circuit
- Oxygen Sensor Cable
- Oxygen Sensor Tee
- Operator's Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- FREE Shipping
The Vyaire CareFusion ReVel provides ventilation on the move for pediatric and adult patients weighing at least 5 kg.
- Uninterrupted Power – The ReVel is equipped with a hot exchangeable, four-hour battery that provides power for extended transport capabilities.
- Integrated Pulse Oximeter – The ReVel allows for SPO2 and pulse rate monitoring during transport in lieu of central monitoring.
- Spontaneous Breathing Trial – This unit provides data so you can make more educated decisions on patient weaning. The integrated SBT process can expedite removal of invasive ventilation components earlier. During usage, high-performance blower technology delivers 180 LPM of flow at 100 cmH2O. An automatic leak compensation up to 30 LPM helps meet patient flow demands and comfort needs.
This unit is designed to provide continuous ventilation from the initial emergency to the emergency room.
- Easy to Use – The user interface is based on the LTV series platform making this ventilator easy to use and reducing training time.
- ActivCore Gas Delivery System – Allows for a single ventilator to deliver true, high-end critical care ventilation.
- PalmTop Ventilator Docking Station – Supports the ventilator on either roll stand or wall mount for power or to start real-time data transfer to networked medical records. The VOXP communication protocol links the ReVel ventilator to monitoring and HIS systems. Through the PalmTop Ventilator Smart Card, medical professionals can download all patient trend data to a computer for data analysis.
- PTV Transport Bracket – Designed for L-track, bed rail and pole mounting, the PTV Transport Bracket complies with air and ground transport standards so you can dock and move the ReVel on aircrafts and ambulances safely.
- Compliant – This unit meets civilian and military air and ground standard, earning Certified Airworthiness Release (AWR) for compliance with military transport aircraft.
Dimensions11.3" x 7.1" x 3.3"