Tuttnauer EZ9P Fully-Automatic Autoclave Steam Sterilizer with Printer
- New Tuttnauer EZ9 Sterilizer
- 2 Year Warranty - Parts & Labor
- Warranty Card
- Chamber Brite Sample
- 3 Trays
- Power Cord
- Operator's Manual
- $250 Flat Rate Shipping
The Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave Sterilizer provides convenient sterilization at the touch of a button.
- One-Touch Activation – At the touch of a button, the EZ9 fills, sterilizes, exhausts, and dries your medical instruments.
- Customizable – Customize and store program parameters for sterilization tailored exactly to your facility’s needs.
- Bright Easy-To-Read Panel – Panel includes sections for program selection, a detailed digital display, programmable keys, and intuitive system indicators.
- Internal Printer – Receive comprehensive documentation of the date, time, temperature, and pressure during your sterilization program, plus receive system messages and alerts.
- Easily Accessible Drain Valve – The EZ9’s drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Intuitive Alerts – If a cycle is interrupted, the EZ9 will alert you using audio and visual cues.
- Optimized Cleaning Program – The EZ9 includes pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped packs, glassware, and additional drying cycles.
- Standard Unwrapping Cycle – Hot Start: 13 min, Cold Start: 27 min. Cycles are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads.
The EZ9 ensures sterility throughout the process – so you can focus on your patients’ needs.
- Closed-Door Sterilization – The Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave Sterilizer’s closed door, active drying system maintains sterility and ensures efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Air Pump – A high-efficiency air pump circulates HEPA filtered air inside the chamber during drying cycles. Air is filtered through a 0.2µm HEPA filter.
- Additional Features – The EZ9’s low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber. The EZ9 also constantly monitors the temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Trust in Tuttnauer – Tuttnauer products have been trusted in hospitals, universities, clinics, and labs all over the world for over 90 years.
Dimensions21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
Chamber Volume5 Gallon
Tray Capacity 3 Trays