Tuttnauer EZ9 Plus Autoclave Steam Sterilizer
- New Tuttnauer EZ9 Plus Sterilizer
- 2 Year Warranty - Parts and Labor
- Warranty Card
- Chamber Brite Sample
- 3 Trays
- Power Cord
- Operator's Manual
The Tuttnauer EZ9 Plus Autoclave Sterilizer provides convenient sterilization at the touch of a button.
- One-Touch Activation – At the touch of a button, the EZ9 Plus fills, sterilizes, exhausts, and dries your medical instruments.
- Customizable – Customize and store program parameters for sterilization tailored exactly to your facility’s needs.
- Bright Easy-To-Read Panel – Panel includes sections for program selection, a detailed digital display, programmable keys, and intuitive system indicators.
- Internal Printer – Receive comprehensive documentation of the date, time, temperature, and pressure during your sterilization program, plus receive system messages and alerts.
- Easily Accessible Drain Valve – The EZ9 Plus’s drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Intuitive Alerts – If a cycle is interrupted, the EZ9 will alert you using audio and visual cues.
- Optimized Cleaning Program – The EZ9 Plus includes pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped packs, glassware, and additional drying cycles.
– Standard Unwrapping Cycle – Hot Start: 13 min, Cold Start: 27 min. Cycles are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads.
The EZ9 Plus ensures sterility throughout the process – so you can focus on your patients’ needs.
- Closed-Door Sterilization – The Tuttnauer EZ9 Plus Autoclave Sterilizer’s closed door, active drying system maintains sterility and ensures efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Air Pump – A high-efficiency air pump circulates HEPA filtered air inside the chamber during drying cycles. Air is filtered through a 0.2µm HEPA filter.
- Additional Features – The EZ9 Plus’s low water sensor prevents activation of the sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber. The EZ9 Plus also constantly monitors the temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Trust in Tuttnauer – Tuttnauer products have been trusted in hospitals, universities, clinics, and labs all over the world for over 90 years.
Dimensions24.8" x 19.1" x 15.1"
Chamber Volume5.2 Gallon
Chamber Dimensions9" x 19.8"
Shipping$250 Flat Rate