Tuttnauer EZ10kP Fully-Automatic Kwiklave Steam Sterilizer with Printer
- New Tuttnauer EZ10kP Automatic Kwiklave Sterilizer
- 2 Year Warranty - Parts and Labor
- Warranty Card
- Chamber Brite Sample
- Power Cord
- Operator's Manual
- $250 Flat Rate Shipping
Effortlessly sterilize your medical equipment with the Tuttnauer EZ10kP Kwiklave Sterilizer. Automatically fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry your instruments with the EZ10kP. The EZ10K Kwiklave model offers all the proven, dependable features of our fully automatic autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This time-saving, closed-door fully automatic autoclave sterilizes and dries your equipment in no time. A spacious chamber, automatic sterilization cycles, HEPA filtered air, and an internal printer make equipment sterilization effortless.
The Tuttnauer EZ10kP Kwiklave Sterilizer provides convenient sterilization at the touch of a button.
- One-Touch Activation – At the touch of a button, the EZ9 fills, sterilizes, exhausts, and dries your medical instruments.
- Bright Easy-To-Read Panel – Panel includes sections for program selection, a detailed digital display, programmable keys, and intuitive system indicators.
- Internal Printer – Receive comprehensive documentation of the date, time, temperature, and pressure during your sterilization program, plus receive system messages and alerts.
- Easily Accessible Drain Valve – The EZ9’s drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Intuitive Alerts – If a cycle is interrupted, the EZ9 will alert you using audio and visual cues.
- Optimized Cleaning Program – The EZ9 includes pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped packs, glassware, and additional drying cycles.
- Closed-Door Sterilization – The Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave Sterilizer’s closed door, active drying system maintains sterility and ensures efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Air Pump – A high-efficiency air pump circulates HEPA filtered air inside the chamber during drying cycles. Air is filtered through a 0.2µm HEPA filter.
- Trust in Tuttnauer – Tuttnauer products have been trusted in hospitals, universities, clinics, and labs all over the world for over 90 years.
Dimensions21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
Chamber Volume6 Gallon
Tray Capacity4 Trays