Tuttnauer 3870M Manual Large Capacity Autoclave Steam Sterilizer
- New Tuttnauer 3870M Manual Sterilizer
- 3 Shelf Stand (30" x 36" x 34")
- 1 Year Warranty - Parts & Labor
- Warranty Card Chamber Brite Sample Power Cord
- Operator's Manual
- $250 Flat Rate Shipping
Large medical offices and institutions require high-volume sterilization solutions to keep processes running efficiently. The Tuttnauer 3870M Autoclave Sterilizer is a low maintenance, efficient, large-capacity sterilizer that effortlessly sterilizes all your medical equipment. The 3870M is perfect for multi-doctor practices, clinics, surgery centers, and other high-volume offices looking for quick instrument turnaround. A large-capacity autoclave, this unit fits longer instruments as well as up to 15 standard cassettes.
Get more done in less time with the Tuttnauer 3870M Manual Sterilizer.
- Three-Level Shelf – Every Tuttnauer 3870M Sterilizer order comes with a 3-shelf stand for additional instrument storage.
- Larger Chamber – A spacious 15″ x 30″, 22-gallon chamber – fitting up to 15 full-size IMS cassettes – gives your office the volume to sterilize more instruments more efficiently. The chamber also features two large trays for easy instrument placement.
- Safe and Secure – The 3870M’s double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized. The electropolished chamber and door are constructed to provide a long shelf life.
The 3870M provides seamless and high-quality sterilization.
- Automatic Shut-Off – No more waiting for the sterilizer to finish at the end of the day. The Tuttnauer 3870M automatically shuts off at the end of both the sterilization cycle and drying cycle.
- Easily Accessible Drain Valve – 3870M’s drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of the water reservoir.
- Safety Thermostat – This unit features a dual safety thermostat feature that protects against overheating.
- Optimized Cleaning Program – Standard unwrapping cycle. Hot Start: 23 min, Cold Start: 32 min. Cycles are approximate and may vary depending on instrument loads.
- Trust in Tuttnauer – Tuttnauer products have been trusted in hospitals, universities, clinics, and labs all over the world for over 90 years.
Dimensions34.5" x 26" x 20.6"
Chamber Volume22 Gallon