SSCOR S-SCORT® III Portable EMS Suction Unit with Red Case
- New S-SCORT III Portable Suction Unit
- Dual Mode Charger
- DC Power Cord
- 2m Patient Tubing
- Hi-D Suction Yip
- Quickstart Guide
- FREE Shipping
When facing an emergency situation, first responders and emergency personnel have come to rely on the industry standard. The SSCOR S-SCORT III has been a trusted suction device among Fire and EMS professionals since 1991. While this portable suction model has evolved and improved over time, the S-CORT III has always remained durable, reliable, and economical.
Built to meet the physical demands of the most active EMS services, the S-SCORT III is a portable suction machine that gets the job done.
- Rugged and Ready to Go – This unit is built with a lightweight rigid foam core that protects the motor and internal components. The outer red cover is made of a strong, vinyl-covered nylon that is sturdy, tough, and easily wiped down after service.
- Compact and Portable – Weighing just 7 lbs and measuring 8″H x 7″W x 11″L, the S-SCORT III is made for professionals on-the-go.
- Economical – The S-SCORT III is affordable thanks to its low starting price and minimal maintenance costs – so you won’t have to break the bank to be prepared.
- Delivers – The S-SCORT III delivers >30 MPL clinical airflow. The vacuum is regulated by a two-position regulator. Operator can choose between full power (>525 mmHg) and reduced power (120mmHg +/- 15%) for endotracheal and pediatric suction procedures. >30 lpm clinical airflow, > 525 mmHg vacuum.
- Reliability – Battery runs for 30-45 minutes when fully charged.
Dimensions8" x 7" x 11"