Respironics CAPNOSTAT Mainstream CO2 Module with Accessories
- Respironics CAPNOSTAT Main-Stream CO2 Sensor Module
- Disposable Adult Airway Adapter
- Disposable Neonatal (Infant/Pediatric) Airway Adapter
- 2 Year Warranty
The Respironics CAPNOSTAT Main-Stream CO2 Sensor Module is a patented IR Source capable of being pulsed on and off very rapidly. This capability eliminates the need to interrupt the IR Beam with a rotating chopper wheel. The device's beam splitter allows a single beam infrared pulse to simultaneously strike reference and measurement detectors, replacing a sealed gas reference cell rotating on a chopper wheel. Since reference and measurement signals occur at precisely the same time, changes in the optical signal due to contaminants in the airway are effectively removed from the signal. This results in superior performance under adverse clinical conditions.
This bundle includes the Disposable Adult Airway Adapter and Disposable Neonatal (Infant/Pediatric) Airway Adapter. It is intended for use with the M3B Vital Signs Monitor and Edan patient monitors such as the iM8, iM8A, iM50, iM60, iM70, and iM80. It is also compatible with previous models, such as the M50 and M80 Patient Monitors. Note: Sensor module is not compatible with monitors which require certain barcoding. Please confirm with the manufacturer of your monitor prior to ordering.
The easy and efficient CAPNOSTAT Main-Stream CO2 Sensor Module is built with solid state design – it has no moving parts.
- It eliminates the need to interrupt the IR Beam with a rotating chopper wheel.
- The beam splitter allows a single beam infrared pulse to simultaneously strike reference and measurement detectors.
- An initial CO2 indication can be available in just 15 seconds.
- The CAPNOSTAT can display a Capnogram 15 seconds after power-up and is fully operational within an additional 15 seconds.