Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED Trainer
- CR2-T Device Trainer
- 1 Pair of Adult/Child Training Electrodes
- Instruction Manual
Learning how to use an AED has never been easier than with the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED Trainer. This unit provides realistic training in the use of the LIFEPAK CR2 AED without the actual charge and discharge of electrical energy. Designed to simulate the appearance of the LIFEPAK CR2, the Trainer simulates its actual operation using the same simple user interface. Preset demos can be programmed for fully automatic or semi-automatic mode to enable a quick demonstration of the key LIFEPAK CR2 features, as well as the benefits of cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology.
Like the LIFEPAK CR2, the Trainer uses ClearVoice™ technology to enable voice prompts to be heard clearly even in noisy environments for clear instruction. The LIFEPAK CR2 Trainer demo app can be used to set up automatic email notifications or send manual email notifications via Bluetooth® from any Windows®, Android® or iOS® mobile device. This app simulates the automatic email notifications provided when a LIFEPAK CR2 is managed by LIFELINKcentral AED program manager.
- The Trainer detects when pressure is placed on the QUIK-STEP™ training electrodes and automatically advances through the scenario, eliminating the need for a remote control.
- A pause button on the unit enables stopping an in-progress scenario as needed. Other buttons include language, power, child mode, and shock.
- Not only is this trainer powered by four standard D-cell batteries, but the electrodes are affordable and reusable, simulating the rapid-access QUIK-STEP defibrillation ECG electrodes unique to the LIFEPAK CR2 AED.
- The training device includes multiple scenario options.
- Unit requires four nonchargeable D-cell alkaline batteries. New batteries will provide no less than 100 hours of continuous operation at volume 4.