Philips HeartStart OnSite Home AED With Carrying Case
Save $150 With Code SAVE150
Save $100 With Code HEALTH100
Save $100 With Code SPRING100
- New Philips HeartStart Onsite Home AED
- 8 Year Warranty On AED Unit
- 1 Pair of Adult Smart PADs With 2 Year Shelf Life
- 1 Battery - 4 Year Shelf Life
- FREE Carrying Case
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- Quick Rescue Reference Guide
- Maintenance Booklet
- Owner's Manual
- Training DVD
- FREE UPS Shipping
More than 68% of all cardiac arrests happen in the home. Be prepared and you could save a life. Make sure your home is ready with the Philips HeartStart OnSite Home AED. This defibrillator is designed specifically for home-use where sudden cardiac arrest victims rarely receive treatment fast enough. Its clean design and clear voice instructions instill the confidence you need when administering therapy. This device be used on persons of any age including infants and children.
Designed to be as easy to use, anyone can deploy this AED – even those without any previous training.
- Ready When You Need It – The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED comes rescue ready right out of the box with no preparation needed. This unit provides CPR coaching, helping users reach the optimal rate and depth of compressions without prior training.
- A Safe Shock – The Philips OnSite features SMART Biphasic Therapy. This provides the patient with the high-quality shock their heart needs to return to a normal rhythm and decreasing potential damage and risks.
- Speed Matters – Deliver shock treatment after CPR, typically within 8 seconds. Faster treatment is the key to better outcomes.
- Easier Maintenance – The OnSite’s “i” button will tell you exactly what maintenance is required if issues are detected during daily self-tests.
The OnSite is trusted worldwide across many industries thanks to its versatility.
- Self-Tests – The OnSite performs a variety of daily self-tests, checking the functionality of its electrodes, battery, internal circuitry, and more so you can be sure your AED is always prepared. A blinking green Ready light on the device lets you know that your AED has passed all of its self-tests. If the device detects something is wrong, the green light will turn off and the AED will beep.
- Portable – Being one of the lightest AEDs on the market at only 3.3lbs, the Philips OnSite is perfect for fast access at a moment’s notice.
- Convenient For Training – The Philips OnSite is one of the only devices available that can double as an AED trainer. By simply inserting an OnSite training electrode cartridge, your device can be used as a non-shocking training unit. Those looking to use this feature should always keep a spare battery in order to avoid draining their device’s battery during training sessions.
- Trusted Everywhere – From emergency services and schools to airports and cruise ships, the OnSite combines portability, ease of use, and dependability making it one the industry’s best-selling AEDs.