Laerdal Portable Suction Unit (LSU) with Disposable Bemis Canister
- New Laerdal Suction Unit
- AC and DC Power Cords
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- Directions of Use
- Disposable Bemis Canister with Patient Tubing
- Vacuum Tubing
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- FREE Shipping
The Laerdal Suction Unit 4 is the gold standard in medical suction devices.
- At only 4.3 lbs, this unit is lighter than most other professional grade suction units without sacrificing any of the suction power needed during rescue scenarios.
- A simple one-button device diagnostic checks critical system functions so you can be sure your unit is rescue ready.
– One-hand grip design for easy transport and maneuvering.
– The LED display works day or night.
– Battery operation time (free air flow) at 500+ mmHg is 45 minutes.
– 12 DC power-cord for vehicle connection.
– ‘Rib cage’ design protects canister during transport and use.
The Laerdal suction unit is lightweight, portable, and easy to operate, even while wearing gloves.
- Color coded suction indicator shows you that your vacuum strength is appropriate according to the patient you are treating.
- Vacuum range: 80 – 500+ mmHg (11 – 67 kPa)
- Laerdal Suction Unit can reach a vacuum of 500 + mmHg and has a flow rate of >25 LPM, exceeding international standards.
- 57 db(A) or less at 500+ mmHg – Extremely quiet when operated at the low vacuum levels, perfect for hospital settings.
- Device can test for occlusions, vacuum build-up efficacy, maximum achievable level, air leakage, and battery charge status which ensures the best treatment for each patient every time.
- Includes a full range of tracheal and oropharyngeal vacuum levels.
- The Laerdal Suction Unit meets all regulatory demands and is trusted by healthcare professionals all over the world.
Simple to use. Simple to maintain.
- No tools are required for battery replacement, a built-in charger, and multiple power options make keeping your device ready at all times simple and efficient.
- User-friendly illustrations on the exterior of the Laerdal Suction Unit demonstrate proper tubing placement.
- Single knob controls both the vacuum and unit power.
- Replacement/assembly of canisters and tubing is efficient thanks to the open construction of the Laerdal Suction Unit.
- Choose between reusable or disposable canister systems.
- The Bemis high efficiency HEPA-rated bacterial filter has a filter efficiency of 99.97% down to 0.3 μm. The Serres filter filters aerosols down to 0.4 μm while the Laerdal Suction Unit reusable aerosol filter filters aerosols down to 0.3 μm.
- The 10-year average lifetime means you’re making a long-term investment.
Dimensions13" x 12" x 6"