Defibtech Lifeline ARM Patient Pad
Defibtech Lifeline ARM Patient Pad, snap-on, package of 3.
- The Lifeline ARM should not be used without the Patient Interface Pads (PIP). The PIP provides important cushioning between the compression module and the patient’s chest.
- The PIP is single-use only and should be replaced after each patient use.
- To install the PIP, press the pad onto the piston until it snaps into place.
- To remove the PIP, grasp the pad by the edges and gently pull down on one edge.
- If the pins on the PIP get crushed or damaged, the PIP should be replaced.
For Use WithDefibtech Lifeline ARM