Defibtech Lifeline AED Defibrillator
Save $125 With Code BEAT125
- New Defibtech Lifeline AED (8-Year Warranty)
- Set of Adult Electrode PADs (2-Year Warranty)
- Battery Pack (4-Year Warranty)
- User Manual
- Quick-Use Guide
- FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit - Grey
- FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
- FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
The Defibtech Lifeline AED is the industry standard for a reason.
- Simplicity – This AED has just two buttons – a green button to turn on the unit, and a red one to shock the patient if necessary. Its straightforward design means less delay and confusion during an emergency.
- Guiding Voice Prompts – During the stress of responding to a cardiac arrest, a calm voice guides the user through the rescue. It clearly and concisely states each instruction one step at a time.
- Safe Shocks – This AED utilizes biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is a popular technology that has undergone extensive clinical testing and has seen success in thousands of defibrillators.
- Cost-Effective – The Lifeline AED’s starting price makes it one of the most affordable AEDs on the market today. It maintains one of the lowest starting prices for a new AED unit.
- Military-Grade Inspections – This unit is manufactured to withstand water, dust, dirt, etc. and is tested to military standards for shock and vibration. It has been jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
- Portable – At just 4.2 lbs and built with a compact one-piece construction, the Lifeline AED is small but tough. Rubberized surfaces ensure good grip during emergency situations.
- Long-Life Battery – The Lifeline battery pack will last 5 years, can deliver 125 shocks, and works continuously for 8 hours. An optional high-capacity 7-year battery (part no. DCF-210) is also available.
- Trusted – Defibtech products are trusted in top organizations like Delta Airlines, Pfizer, Marriott, Yale, and more!
Dimensions8.5" x 11.8" x 2.7"