Defibtech Lifeline AED Defibrillator
In Stock & Ready To Ship
Save $125 With Code AWARE125
Save $150 With Code HEALTH150
Save $150 With Code SPRING150
- New Defibtech Lifeline AED (8-Year Warranty)
- Set of Adult Electrode PADs (2-Year Warranty)
- Battery Pack (4-Year Warranty)
- User Manual
- Quick-Use Guide
- FREE CPR+AED Fast Response Kit - Grey
- FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
- FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
This is the portable AED that started it all. The original Defibtech Lifeline AED is a tried and true defibrillator that works everywhere you need it. This AED is trusted by medical professionals everywhere from ambulances, airports, and schools to stores and restaurants. Thanks to its simple yet durable design, even non-medical professionals can utilize this unit in a rescue situation. Rest assured that the Lifeline can get the job done anywhere you need it.
The Defibtech Lifeline AED is the industry standard for a reason.
- Simplicity – This AED has just two buttons – a green button to turn on the unit, and a red one to shock the patient if necessary. Its straightforward design means less delay and confusion during an emergency.
- Guiding Voice Prompts – During the stress of responding to a cardiac arrest, a calm voice guides the user through the rescue. It clearly and concisely states each instruction one step at a time.
- Safe Shocks – This AED utilizes biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is a popular technology that has undergone extensive clinical testing and has seen success in thousands of defibrillators.
- Cost-Effective – The Lifeline AED’s starting price makes it one of the most affordable AEDs on the market today. It maintains one of the lowest starting prices for a new AED unit.
- Military-Grade Inspections – This unit is manufactured to withstand water, dust, dirt, etc. and is tested to military standards for shock and vibration. It has been jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
- Portable – At just 4.2 lbs and built with a compact one-piece construction, the Lifeline AED is small but tough. Rubberized surfaces ensure good grip during emergency situations.
- Long-Life Battery – The Lifeline battery pack will last 5 years, can deliver 125 shocks, and works continuously for 8 hours. An optional high-capacity 7-year battery (part no. DCF-210) is also available.
- Trusted – Defibtech products are trusted in top organizations like Delta Airlines, Pfizer, Marriott, Yale, and more!