LIFEPAK CR2 Complete Business AED Package Wi-Fi Connected
Save $400 With Code FALL400
- New Wi-Fi Connected LIFEPAK CR2 AED
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty On AED Unit
- Adult/Child Electrode Pads (4 Year Shelf-Life)
- 1 Long Life Lithium Battery (4 Year Life)
- Quick Setup Card
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Carry Handle or Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- AED Storage Cabinet (Burhse
- AED Wall Sign
- FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Pack
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS Shipping
Advanced features and connectivity allow the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED to improve victims’ chances of survival.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – the LIFEPAK CR2 can be monitored from your phone, computer, or tablet automatically via Wi-Fi – a perfect solution for organizations with multiple AED . This AED sends automatic notifications whenever any type of maintenance is needed.
- Biligual Coaching – businesses see daily foot traffic from diverse populations of employees, customers, and visitors. For this reason the LIFEPAK CR2 provides users with the option to instantly toggle between two pre-set languages in real-time. The LIFEPAK CR2 is the only AED that can deliver lifesaving audible rescue guidance in more than one language!
- Child Rescue Button – the LIFEPAK CR2 is the only AED with an integrated child rescue button. This button immediately converts the AED into child rescue mode – lowering the shock voltage to child-safe levels, and delivering audible instructions on how to perform CPR on a child rather than an adult. This feature is perfect for businesses and organizations that need to be prepared for both child and adult rescue scenarios.
- Improved Rescue Response – the Wi-Fi connectivity also allows emergency data to be transmitted to first responders (connected to LIFENET) before they even arrive on the scene. This helps EMS teams deliver faster and more informed rescue care.
- Simple, Easy To Use Design – the CR2 is designed for anyone to help anyone perform a lifesaving rescue. With numbered graphics that make following the rescue steps as easy as possible, this device was rated easiest to use, easiest to hear, and highest in overall user confidence by AED users.
Dimensions3.8" x 8.9" x 10.8"