Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
Save $200 With Code HEART200
- New Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Set of ICPR Adult PADs (2 Year Shelf-Life)
- G5 Intellisense Battery (4 Year Warranty)
- G5 AED Carry Case
- User Manual
- FREE Premium AED+CPR Fast Response Kit
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS Shipping
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED is simple to use and easy to transport.
- Rescue Coach – User-paced voice and text prompts guide each step of the rescue process.
- Effective Therapy – With a fast shock time of 10 seconds or less, the G5 customizes the shock to deliver the appropriate energy needed to each patient. If more than one shock is needed, the Powerheart G5 will increase the energy output to an appropriate level.
- ICPR PADs – This unit monitors the quality of both chest compression depth and rate. If either compression rate or depth is outside the American Heart Association parameters, the rescuer will receive a short corrective prompt.
- Bilingual – Change the voice prompt to English or Spanish with the press of a button without restarting or delaying the rescue.
- Rugged Exterior – With Ingress Protection Rating 55 against dust and water for performance in harsh environments, this device meets rigorous military standards for shock and vibration testing.
- Rescue Ready Technology – The Cardiac Service Powerheart G5 self-checks its battery, hardware, software, and PADs daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly and a full charge monthly. The highly-visible Rescue Ready indicator assures rescuers that they are retrieving a working AED.
- RHYTHMx Technology – RHYTHMx heart rhythm-analysis technology filters ECG signals for noise and classifies cardiac rhythms as shockable or non-shockable.
- Non-Polarized PADs – The G5’s non-polarized PAD options allow PADs to be placed interchangeably on either location of the patient’s chest, reducing confusion and hesitation during rescue.
- Intellisense Battery – A medical-grade battery communicates its status and usage information to the AED.
- Trusted – For over 2 decades, Cardiac Science has developed patented technologies that have shaped the public rescue industry.
Size3.4" x 9.0" x 11.8"