- Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED - Fully Automatic
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1 Set of Adult PADs (2 Year Shelf Life)
- Lithium Battery (5 Year Life)
- Optional AED Carry Case
- FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
- FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker
- FREE UPS Shipping
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED is simple to use and easy to transport.
- Rescue Coach – User-paced voice and text prompts guide each step of the rescue process. An audible metronome guides you to the optimal CPR compression rate.
- Text Screen – The screen provides additional guidance in noisier environments where the RescueCoach may be difficult to hear.
- Variable Escalating Energy – When more than one shock is necessary, STAR biphasic software automatically increases the energy level to deliver more effective therapy.
- Self Tests – The Powerheart G3 performs self-tests everyday on its PADs, battery, internal circuitry, software, and buttons to ensure complete functionality.
- Charge – High-voltage electronics are partially charged every week and fully charged every month.
- Electrode PADs – The electrode PADs are stored inside the device so they aren’t lost or tampered with. The PAD expiration date is clearly visible from the front of the device itself.
Why Shop Recertified?
- Trustworthy – The majority of recertified AEDs have never been used, but instead were traded in for a newer AED model once the warranty was no longer covered.
- Budget-Friendly – Refurbished AEDs are often half the price of a new unit yet perform all the same lifesaving functions.
- Thorough Inspections – Every single device goes through an 18-step recertification process by One Beat’s team of bio-medical device experts before it’s approved for resale.
- Confidence – We back every recertified AED we sell with a 2-year warranty.
- Brand New Accessories – Each device comes with a brand new set of PADs and a new battery straight from the manufacturer.
- Go Green – Buying a recertified AED is more environmentally conscious than purchasing a brand new AED.
Dimensions3.3" x 12.4" x 10.6"