Bionet FC700 Antepartum Fetal Monitor with TOCO Ultrasound Transducer Probe
- FC 700 Main Unit
- US Probe
- TOCO Probe
- Event Marker Jack
- Ultrasound Gel
- 2 Probe Belts
- 2 Rolls of Paper
- Power Adaptor and Hospital Grade Power Cord
- Operation Manual 3 Year Warranty Card
The Bionet FC700 Fetal Monitor sets a new standard for routine antepartum monitoring.
- Distinctive Display – A digital LED shows current fetal heart rate and uterine contraction measurements with excellent visibility.
- Carrying Handle – The carrying handle provides great mobility enabling you to take fetal monitoring where you need it.
- Alarm Function – Set the FHR high/low limits. An alarm alerts you to changes in fetal condition helping you take immediate action.
- Superior Sensitivity – The FC700 provides accurate fetal heart rate and uterine contraction measurement information on fetal well-being during labor and in the months before. Highly advanced accuracy backed with 1 MHz ultrasound sensitivity helps obstetricians interpret the fetal condition accurately without concern for the data.
- Fetal Movement Detection – Designed to detect gross fetal body movements such as flexion and extension of limbs or rolling over, the FC700 makes it easy to document movements automatically on the recorded tracings. A4-size chart paper shows FHR and UC variation more distinctively for easier interpretation. The printout is fully annotated with alarm status, paper speed, auto print period, and time/date-stamped information.
- User-Friendly – Simple operation eliminates the need for complicated training and ensures trouble-free performance.
- Automatic Record Function – You can set the automatic record period from 10 minutes to 60 minutes in 10-minute intervals for the non-stress test. The non-stress test is an important examination in prognosticating fetuses. This convenient function makes some manual tasks automatic so you can provide the highest quality of care at all times.
- Easily Upgradeable – The FC700 firmware is upgradeable by the user. You can always find the latest firmware at www.BionetUS.com.
Dimensions11.65" x 12.03" x 3.64"