Ambu King Vision aBlade Video Laryngoscope
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Ambu King Vision Display
- Display Case
- 4 Channeled Size-3 18mm aBlades
- 2 Standard Size-3 (non-channeled) 13mm aBlades
- 3 AAA Batteries
- 1 Year Warranty
- FREE Shipping
Be precise. Every time. The Ambu King Vision aBlade Video Laryngoscope gives you a clear, real-time view of your patient’s airway, helping maximize first-time intubation success and minimize time-to-intubate for difficult and routine intubations. The King Vision is a lightweight, easy-to-use, and cost-effective laryngoscope that gives you maximum control during intubation. High-quality video limits soft tissue lifting and decreases impact on your patient’s teeth. This video laryngoscope is a durable, portable, and affordable solution for pre-hospital airway management. The battery-operated device kit has a reusable LED video display and can use a channeled or standard disposable blade for guided or standard intubations.
SIMPLICITY WHEN YOU NEED IT
- The two-piece design is easy to use. Simply slide the reusable monitor into the disposable blades and the device is ready to intubate. Switching blades is fast and easy, so the King Vision is operational within seconds.
- Display video on an external monitor or digital recorder with a built-in mini-USB.
- The King Vision runs on just 3 AAA batteries.
REAL PERFORMANCE IN REAL EMERGENCIES
- The King Vision’s sleek and compact design makes accommodating difficult intubations a little easier.
- The LED screen offers high-quality, clear visuals whether you’re operating indoors or outdoors. The full-color TFT LCD display is anti-reflective, offering minimal glare even in the brightest locations, and a 160-degree panoramic field allows for clear image viewing.
- Every blade features an anti-fog treatment, so you’ll get an excellent view in all conditions.
- The screen is durable and maintains performance after cleaning and through repeated use.
- The King Vision aBlade Video Laryngoscope has a continuous use time of about 80 minutes.
- The self-contained and water-resistant design stands up to repeated interaction with fluids typically encountered during intubation.
PRIORITIZING PATIENT CARE:
- This unit maximizes first-time intubation success rates while minimizing time-to-intubation.
- The King Vision aBlade is specifically designed to reduce lifting of soft tissue and impact on teeth.
- The individually packaged single-use aBlades eliminate concerns of cross-contamination.
AMBU KING VISION ABLADE IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Routine Intubation
- Difficult Intubation
- Tube Check Airway Visualization
- Intubation Skills Training