Allied Healthcare AHP300 Transport Ventilator
- New Allied Healthcare AHP300
- Hospital-Grade Power Cord
- Oxygen (O2) Hose
- Instruction Manual
- Adult Circuit
- FREE Shipping
The Allied Healthcare AHP300 Ventilator offers superior transport ventilation for First Responders and EMS personnel.
- Long Battery Life – 7.5 hours on internal battery provide caregivers plenty of flexibility. Auxiliary battery capability provides up to 21 hours of battery life.
- Oxygen Conservation Mode – Responders can extend available oxygen through the use of low pressure sources (oxygen concentrator, liquid oxygen, etc.)
- Multi-Environment Capability – Whether it’s being used for everyday transport or evacuations in extreme environments, the AHP300 is built to perform wherever needed.
The AHP300 supports both intra-hospital and inter-hospital transport.
- Economical – With a low upfront cost, simple maintenance schedule, and low cost replacement accessories, the Allied Healthcare AHP300 transport ventilator has a far lower cost of ownership that competing ventilators.
- Quick Start Ventilation – Programmable presets allow patients to receive faster ventilation. Trained caregivers can rapidly recall up to 5 saved ventilation protocols.
3 additional programmable custom modes are available for quick recall.
- Versatile Capabilities – Supports invasive and non-invasive ventilation for all patients 5kg and up. The AHP300 transport ventilator offers a variety of ventilation options including pressure control, volume control, SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breathing, and stand-alone CPAP/BiLevel support.
- Alarms – Device alerts let caregivers know if there are any issues such as malfunction alerts, low battery, airway pressure problems, and more.
Dimensions13.3" x 5.3" x 13.8"