Patient Monitoring Accessories
EtCO2 Sensor With Sampling Line and Cannula
- Respironics CO2 Sidestream Module
- Disposable Adult CO2 Nasal Cannula
- 1 Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter Set With Dehumidification Tubing
- 1 Disposable Sampling Line Kit With Dehumidification Tubing
- Product Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
The Venni EtCO2 side stream module provides additional monitoring functionality for Venni vital sign and patient monitors.
- The sensor delivers a clear precise capnogram for respiratory rates for up to 150 breaths per minute
- The sampling rate of 50 ml/min is ideal for use with infants and smaller patients
- Common connector allows easy exchange between mainstream and sidestream monitoring
- Easily portable thanks to the lightweight and compact design
- Ideal for non-intubated patients
- Designed for shared usage, featuring a common connector for easier switching between side and mainstream units
- The durable pump construction means less regular maintenance and no calibration required
Respiration Rate Range0 to 150 Breaths Per Minute (BPM)
Voltage Requirements5.0 VDC ±5%
CO2 Measurement Range 0 to 150 mmHg, 0 to 19.7%, 0 to 20 kPa
Sampling Frequency100 Hz
Manuals & Guides
Bionet FC700 Antepartum Fetal Monitor with TOCO Ultrasound Transducer Probe
- FC 700 Main Unit
- US Probe
- TOCO Probe
- Event Marker Jack
- Ultrasound Gel
- 2 Probe Belts
- 2 Rolls of Paper
- Power Adaptor and Hospital Grade Power Cord
- Operation Manual 3 Year Warranty Card
Ensure your medical staff has access to the best tools to effectively monitor antenatal patients with the Bionet FC700 Fetal Monitor. The FC700 is the ideal fetal monitor for all clinical settings from physicians’ offices to labor and delivery suites. With broad functionality and intuitive ease of use, the FC700 allows staff to make a comprehensive assessment of the well-being of a single fetus. The advanced digital signal processing capabilities and ultrasound technology optimize the acquisition of the fetal heart rate during even the most adverse situations. A4-size report improves readability of the fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) trend.
The Bionet FC700 Fetal Monitor sets a new standard for routine antepartum monitoring.
- Distinctive Display – A digital LED shows current fetal heart rate and uterine contraction measurements with excellent visibility.
- Carrying Handle – The carrying handle provides great mobility enabling you to take fetal monitoring where you need it.
- Alarm Function – Set the FHR high/low limits. An alarm alerts you to changes in fetal condition helping you take immediate action.
- Superior Sensitivity – The FC700 provides accurate fetal heart rate and uterine contraction measurement information on fetal well-being during labor and in the months before. Highly advanced accuracy backed with 1 MHz ultrasound sensitivity helps obstetricians interpret the fetal condition accurately without concern for the data.
- Fetal Movement Detection – Designed to detect gross fetal body movements such as flexion and extension of limbs or rolling over, the FC700 makes it easy to document movements automatically on the recorded tracings. A4-size chart paper shows FHR and UC variation more distinctively for easier interpretation. The printout is fully annotated with alarm status, paper speed, auto print period, and time/date-stamped information.
- User-Friendly – Simple operation eliminates the need for complicated training and ensures trouble-free performance.
- Automatic Record Function – You can set the automatic record period from 10 minutes to 60 minutes in 10-minute intervals for the non-stress test. The non-stress test is an important examination in prognosticating fetuses. This convenient function makes some manual tasks automatic so you can provide the highest quality of care at all times.
- Easily Upgradeable – The FC700 firmware is upgradeable by the user. You can always find the latest firmware at www.BionetUS.com.
Dimensions11.65" x 12.03" x 3.64"
Manuals & Guides
Bionet 3-Lead ECG Extension Cable
The Bionet 3-Lead ECG Extension Cable is compatible with the Bionet BM3 and BM3 Pro patient monitors.
For Use WithBionet BM3 and BM3 Pro