Ambu King Vision aBlade Video Laryngoscope
- Ambu King Vision Display
- Display Case
- 4 Channeled Size-3 18mm aBlades
- 2 Standard Size-3 (non-channeled) 13mm aBlades
- 3 AAA Batteries
- 1 Year Warranty
- FREE Shipping
SIMPLICITY WHEN YOU NEED IT
- The two-piece design is easy to use. Simply slide the reusable monitor into the disposable blades and the device is ready to intubate. Switching blades is fast and easy, so the King Vision is operational within seconds.
- Display video on an external monitor or digital recorder with a built-in mini-USB.
- The King Vision runs on just 3 AAA batteries.
REAL PERFORMANCE IN REAL EMERGENCIES
- The King Vision’s sleek and compact design makes accommodating difficult intubations a little easier.
- The LED screen offers high-quality, clear visuals whether you’re operating indoors or outdoors. The full-color TFT LCD display is anti-reflective, offering minimal glare even in the brightest locations, and a 160-degree panoramic field allows for clear image viewing.
- Every blade features an anti-fog treatment, so you’ll get an excellent view in all conditions.
- The screen is durable and maintains performance after cleaning and through repeated use.
- The King Vision aBlade Video Laryngoscope has a continuous use time of about 80 minutes.
- The self-contained and water-resistant design stands up to repeated interaction with fluids typically encountered during intubation.
PRIORITIZING PATIENT CARE:
- This unit maximizes first-time intubation success rates while minimizing time-to-intubation.
- The King Vision aBlade is specifically designed to reduce lifting of soft tissue and impact on teeth.
- The individually packaged single-use aBlades eliminate concerns of cross-contamination.
AMBU KING VISION ABLADE IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Routine Intubation
- Difficult Intubation
- Tube Check Airway Visualization
- Intubation Skills Training
Tuttnauer 1730M Valueklave Manual Autoclave Steam Sterilizer
- New Tuttnauer 1730M Valueklave Sterilizer
- Warranty Card - 1 Year Warranty
- 3 Trays
- Chamber Brite Sample
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- FREE Shipping
An ideal easy and economical autoclave sterilizer for your small office or business.
- Fast and Efficient – From a hot start (Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time), a full cycle takes just 11 minutes – plus this unit features automatic shut off at the end of both sterilization cycles.
- Easily Accessible Drain Valve – This unit’s drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Control Panel – Three clearly labeled control dials make this sterilizer easy and straightforward to use. Simply hit the power switch and use the dials to set the timer, temperature, and function. Light indicators on the control panel let you know when the unit is on, heating, and drying.
- Compact – One of the most compact sterilizers available on the market today, the Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730M Sterilizer fulfills your sterilization needs and fits neatly in your office or lab.
- Lasting Construction – This sterilizer is designed to be strong and reliable with an electro-polished, stainless steel chamber and door.
The Tuttnauer 1730M Valueklave is small, sterile, and safe.
- Automatic Shut-Off – At the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles the 1730M Valueklave Sterilizer will automatically shut down, so you don’t have to worry about waiting around until the cycles finish.
- Safe and Secure – The 1730M’s double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized. The electropolished chamber and door are constructed to have a long shelf life.
- No Overheating – Dual safety thermostats help prevent the unit from overheating. If ever there isn’t enough water in the chamber, an overheat cutoff prevents the heating elements from burning out.
- Trust in Tuttnauer – Tuttnauer products have been trusted in hospitals, universities, clinics, and labs all over the world for over 90 years.
Dimensions17.9" x 17.4" x 12"
Chamber Volume2 Gallon
Chamber Dimensions7" x 13"