Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Pulse Oximeter
- Instructions on CD
- 2 AAA batteries
- An energy-efficient device, it provides up to 6,000 spot checks or 36 hours of continual operation on two AAA batteries.
- A bright, clinician-facing, easy-to-read LED means the SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night.
- It is both lead and latex-free.
- The Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter with scientifically proven accuracy in the most challenging cases, including patients with low perfusion or dark skin tones.
Can this unit be used on adult and pediatric patients?
This device can be used for spot-checking or attended-care monitoring of adult or pediatric patients whose finger-widths range from 0.3 to 1 inch (0.88 – 2.5 cm) thick.
How long can this unit be worn?
For long-term monitoring (e.g. over 30 minutes) or where motion is expected, the Onyx is not recommended.
AccuMed® CMS-50D Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Blood Oxygen
- CMS-50D Unit
- Neck/Wrist Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Long Data Transfer Cable
- PC Software Mini CD-ROM
Features of the AccuMed® CMS-50D Fingertip Pulse Oximeter include:
- Measure the oxygen saturation in hemoglobin – SpO2 (%)
- Measure pulse rate in beats per minute (bpm)
- Standalone data recording and USB interface to computer
- Software to analyze, display and print your data
- Four-orientation LED numeric six way display for easy reading
- Audible pulse sound and waveform graphical display and bar graph options
- Adjustable display brightness
- Alarms with high and low limits
- One button operation
- Automatically turns off when not in use
- Single AAA battery powered
- Low battery alarm