Showing the single result
Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Pulse Oximeter
- Instructions on CD
- 2 AAA batteries
The Nonin Onyx Vantage is a self-contained digital pulse oximeter, ideal for spot-checking or short-term monitoring of patients. A single unit works on the widest range of patients from pediatric to larger adult patients (tested for use on fingers, thumbs, toes). It's a perfect option for hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, emergency medical services, and home healthcare services.
- An energy-efficient device, it provides up to 6,000 spot checks or 36 hours of continual operation on two AAA batteries.
- A bright, clinician-facing, easy-to-read LED means the SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night.
- It is both lead and latex-free.
- The Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter with scientifically proven accuracy in the most challenging cases, including patients with low perfusion or dark skin tones.
Can this unit be used on adult and pediatric patients?
This device can be used for spot-checking or attended-care monitoring of adult or pediatric patients whose finger-widths range from 0.3 to 1 inch (0.88 – 2.5 cm) thick.
How long can this unit be worn?
For long-term monitoring (e.g. over 30 minutes) or where motion is expected, the Onyx is not recommended.