Laerdal Compact Portable Suction Unit 4 (LCSU 4)$636.00 - $744.00
Laerdal Compact Portable Suction Unit 4 (LCSU 4)
- Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4
- 300mL or 800mL Disposable Canister
- Patient Tube 1.8 m
- Vacuum Tube
- Wire Stand for 800 mL Disposable Canister
- Carry Bag
- AC/DC Adapter Charger
- 12V DC NiMH
- Directions of Use
When it comes to emergency suction units, the Laerdal Compact Suction Unit (LSU) is the gold standard. The LCSU 4 has a rugged exterior, built to withstand the bumps, knocks, and splashes that can occur during routine emergency use. Dependable performance, a safety-first design, and ease of use make the Laerdal Compact Suction Unit the perfect suction device for any emergency vehicle, hospital, or EMS team.
The Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4 is the gold standard in medical suction devices.
- At only 4.3 lbs, this unit is lighter than most other professional-grade suction units without sacrificing any of the suction power needed during rescue scenarios.
- A simple one-button device diagnostic checks critical system functions so you can be sure your unit is rescue ready.
- One-hand grip design for easy transport and maneuvering.
- The LED display works day or night.
- Battery operation time (free airflow) at 500+ mmHg is 45 minutes.
- 12 DC power cord for vehicle connection.
- ‘Rib cage’ design protects canister during transport and use.
The Laerdal suction unit is lightweight, portable, and easy to operate, even while wearing gloves.
- Color-coded suction indicator shows you that your vacuum strength is appropriate according to the patient you are treating.
- Vacuum range: 80 – 500+ mmHg (11 – 67 kPa)
- Laerdal Suction Unit can reach a vacuum of 500 + mmHg and has a flow rate of >25 LPM, exceeding international standards.
- 57 db(A) or less at 500+ mmHg – Extremely quiet when operated at the low vacuum levels, perfect for hospital settings.
- Device can test for occlusions, vacuum build-up efficacy, maximum achievable level, air leakage, and battery charge status, which ensures the best treatment for each patient every time.
- Includes a full range of tracheal and oropharyngeal vacuum levels.
- The Laerdal Suction Unit meets all regulatory demands and is trusted by healthcare professionals all over the world.
Simple to use. Simple to maintain.
- No tools are required for battery replacement, a built-in charger and multiple power options make keeping your device ready at all times simple and efficient.
- User-friendly illustrations on the exterior of the Laerdal Suction Unit demonstrate proper tubing placement.
- Single knob controls both the vacuum and unit power.
- Replacement/assembly of canisters and tubing is efficient thanks to the open construction of the Laerdal Suction Unit.
- Choose between reusable or disposable canister systems.
- The Bemis high-efficiency HEPA-rated bacterial filter has a filter efficiency of 99.97% down to 0.3 μm. The Serres filter filters aerosols down to 0.4 μm while the Laerdal Suction Unit reusable aerosol filter filters aerosols down to 0.3 μm.