2865 - Expanded Drug Library
Showing the single result
Vyaire CareFusion Alaris MedSystem III Multi-Channel Infusion Pump – Recertified$1995.00 - $2495.00
Vyaire CareFusion Alaris MedSystem III Multi-Channel Infusion Pump – Recertified
- CareFusion Alaris MedSystem III IV Infusion Pump - Recertified
- 90 Day Warranty
- User Manual
- Pole Clamp
- AC Adapter
Managing a patient's IVs on the move can be challenging in a transport environment. The Alaris MedSystem III Multi-Channel IV Infusion Pump – also known as the CareFusion Minimed III – is designed to make emergency patient transport easier. The Minimed III is a compact, lightweight pump designed for both emergency transport care as well as clinical settings. This infusion pump features three independent channels and can be attached to a variety of surfaces thanks to its unique rotating clamp. It also comes with six configurable device types: general purpose, neonatal, controller pressure, operating room, general purpose II, and operating room II. Patient transport can be a daunting task; simplify the experience by choosing the Alaris MedSystem III.
The Alaris MedSystem III is designed for emergency transport.
- The CareFusion Minimed III comes with a unique pole clamp that allows a pump attachment wherever you need it with no need for an IV pole.
- Designed to prevent accidental free flow during treatment.
- Rechargeable battery delivers 6 hours of power with all three channels infusing at 125mL/h.
- Simple-to-use interface allows for EMS, nurses, and hospital staff to easily adjust settings throughout the transfer of patient care.
- Each of the three independent channels can support an individual fusion.
- MedSystem III features a comprehensive drug library and a dose rate calculator.
- Fast key for rapid programming or titration.
- Repeat mode allows for secondary infusions.
Warranty90 Day Warranty