CPRWrap® Aid$14.99 - $14.99
Cardiac arrest events that occur outside of hospitals have a fatality rate of 90%, and immediate CPR can double or triple a victim’s chances of survival. The CPRWrap® Aid can empower anyone to perform high quality CPR, helping increase survival rates of sudden cardiac arrest. This unit features easy-to-follow, illustrated and numbered instructions and is made of medical-grade, latex-free plastic. Graphics and notations tell the user exactly how to perform each step of the four American Heart Association recommended steps for CPR. The CPR Wrap shows individuals proper compression placement, form, rate, and depth allowing empowering anyone to save a life. A stationary one-way mouthpiece protects users from bodily fluids when giving breaths during CPR.
- Everyday Hero – the CPR Wrap features easy to follow instructions that are both illustrated and numbered. Graphics and notations tell the user exactly how to perform each step of the four American Heart Association recommended steps for CPR.
- Mouthpiece – protects users from bodily fluids when giving breaths during CPR.
- AED Compatible – this rescue tool is designed to work in tandem with an AED. High-quality CPR and a defibrillator shock are the central pillars to increasing sudden cardiac arrest survival rates, making the CPR Wrap an ideal accessory to any AED package.
- 3 Sizes Available: CPR can be needed at any moment by people of any age, after all Felicia Jackson’s son was only two years old when he needed to be rescued. This is why the CPR Wrap comes in 3 sizes fitting the needs of any patient: adult, child, and infant.
- Adult: Ages 8 & up
- Child: Ages 1-8
- Infant: Ages 12 months & under
- Available Anywhere: packaged for convenience, its compact design makes it easy to store as well as carry. Keeping several sizes in your home, school, office, or building is a great investment in safety. CPR Wraps are small and lightweight enough to carry in your purse or bookbag, keeping you prepared everywhere you go.
- Value-Driven: the CPR Wrap comes with potentially lifesaving value and is priced at just $14.99. The CPR Wrap does not expire either, making it a crucial addition to any home or organization’s first aid/safety collection.