Vyaire CareFusion Alaris MedSystem III Multi-Channel Infusion Pump – Recertified$1995.00 - $2495.00
Vyaire CareFusion Alaris MedSystem III Multi-Channel Infusion Pump – Recertified
- CareFusion Alaris MedSystem III IV Infusion Pump - Recertified
- 90 Day Warranty
- User Manual
- Pole Clamp
- AC Adapter
Managing a patient's IVs on the move can be challenging in a transport environment. The Alaris MedSystem III Multi-Channel IV Infusion Pump – also known as the CareFusion Minimed III – is designed to make emergency patient transport easier. The Minimed III is a compact, lightweight pump designed for both emergency transport care as well as clinical settings. This infusion pump features three independent channels and can be attached to a variety of surfaces thanks to its unique rotating clamp. It also comes with six configurable device types: general purpose, neonatal, controller pressure, operating room, general purpose II, and operating room II. Patient transport can be a daunting task; simplify the experience by choosing the Alaris MedSystem III.
The Alaris MedSystem III is designed for emergency transport.
- The CareFusion Minimed III comes with a unique pole clamp that allows a pump attachment wherever you need it with no need for an IV pole.
- Designed to prevent accidental free flow during treatment.
- Rechargeable battery delivers 6 hours of power with all three channels infusing at 125mL/h.
- Simple-to-use interface allows for EMS, nurses, and hospital staff to easily adjust settings throughout the transfer of patient care.
- Each of the three independent channels can support an individual fusion.
- MedSystem III features a comprehensive drug library and a dose rate calculator.
- Fast key for rapid programming or titration.
- Repeat mode allows for secondary infusions.
Warranty90 Day Warranty
Vyaire CareFusion Alaris Medsystem Minimed III Carry Case
This protective case is intended for use with the Alaris Minimed III. Case only, infusion pump not included.
For Use WithAlaris Minimed III